lunes, 26 de junio de 2017

DAVID MILLER 'OZPHOTOGUY'. SELECCIÓN

Imagen relacionada

Ozphotoguy
Dave 

Artist
Australia
I am a passionate photographer, dedicated to capturing life. I am keen to help others to unleash their creativity through photography as a photographer or as a model.

I find the human body to be the most beautiful creation and have a love for fine art and creating artistic nude images.

Always looking for models, all shapes, all sizes, all genders, clothed, unclothed, your choice!!! If interested, please contact me!
I photograph in my studio and outdoors in this wonderful country of ours, Australia!

Current Residence: Sydney, Australia
Favourite genre of music: Rock
Favourite style of art: fine art nude
Operating System: XP pro
MP3 player of choice: iPod
Skin of choice: Female
Favourite cartoon character: Dilbert
Personal Quote: "Focus"


Climb the Vine by Ozphotoguy

Climb the Vine

Red Parachute by Ozphotoguy

Red Parachute

Looking West by Ozphotoguy

Looking West

Lace Precise by Ozphotoguy

Lace Precise

Light Catcher by Ozphotoguy

Light Catcher

Lace Distraction by Ozphotoguy

Lace Distraction

Strong and Proud by Ozphotoguy

Strong and Proud

Freedom Within by Ozphotoguy

Freedom Within

My Pet by Ozphotoguy

My Pet

Mine by Ozphotoguy

Mine

In My Lovers Arms by Ozphotoguy

In My Lovers Arms

Flying Lucy by Ozphotoguy

Flying Lucy

Jasmine in Red. by Ozphotoguy

Jasmine in Red.

Kiss by Ozphotoguy

Kiss

The Cut I by Ozphotoguy

The Cut I

Indigo XII by Ozphotoguy

Indigo XII

Golden Girl - Indigo by Ozphotoguy

Golden Girl - Indigo

Blue Flare by Ozphotoguy

Blue Flare

Schoolgirl 1 by Ozphotoguy

Schoolgirl 1

Gypsy on White by Ozphotoguy

Gypsy on White

Cheetah Ready by Ozphotoguy

Cheetah Ready

Jays Arch by Ozphotoguy

Jays Arch

Soak Up the Sun by Ozphotoguy

Soak Up the Sun

Waterfall Nymph by Ozphotoguy

Waterfall Nymph

Cheetah by Waterfall by Ozphotoguy

Cheetah by Waterfall

Southern Swimmer Colour by Ozphotoguy

Southern Swimmer Colour

Baci Rock Bride by Ozphotoguy

Baci Rock Bride

Nude on Rock by Ozphotoguy

Nude on Rock

Mossie Bait by Ozphotoguy

Mossie Bait

Organic Sea Nymph by Ozphotoguy

Organic Sea Nymph

Cheetah at Sunset IV by Ozphotoguy

Cheetah at Sunset IV

Gypsy Moon by Ozphotoguy

Gypsy Moon


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario